Game: World of Warcraft
Server: US - Greymane
Level: 100
Faction: Alliance
Race: Draenei
Class: Warrior

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Thank you for your interest in Core. Core is a progressive raiding guild on World of Warcraft\'s realm of Greymane. The guild is based on an ambitious atmosphere, where members work together to create a helpful, respectful and fun environment.\r\n\r\nWe schedule raids at 7:00 PM CST and ending at 10 PM CST, Tue. and Wed. and expect members to maintain 80% raid attendance. If you can\'t commit to our schedule or attendance requirements, please do not apply for a raider position. \r\n\r\nWe appreciate the time you take to fill out the application. Please fill it out completely and honestly. Applications that are incomplete, that contain inconsistent information or are sloppy mean that you do not take the application seriously. We won\'t either. This is your first impression. Make it count. \r\n\r\nAn officer will be in contact with you (or respond to your post) within two days after you have submitted your app.\r\n\r\nBecause Core is a WoD raiding guild, we do not accept initiates lower than level 100.\r\n\r\nCore requires a raider to have Ventrilo and the mods: Omen/Diamond Threat Meter as well as Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs. Core requires a raider to use appropriate pots/flasks/elixirs while raiding (food is provided) and the use of the appropriate enchants/gems on raiding gear. If you cannot install and/or use these minimum requirements, please do not apply.\r\n\r\nTo be ready to raid with Core, applicants will have:\r\n-- Ability to be prepared for fights. This includes awareness of strats and bringing consumables and flasks, being fully gemmed and enchanted.\r\n-- Ability to blend into Core and not expect Core to blend into you.\r\n-- Positive non-disruptive attitude.\r\n-- Prior raid experience. \r\n\r\nApplicants who completely and competently answer ALL questions will have a greater chance of being invited as an initiate.\r\n_________________________________________________________________________________________\r\nCHARACTER\r\n-- Name: Wârgames (RealID is Wargmaes#1502)\r\n-- Class: Warrior\r\n-- Level: 100\r\n-- Race: Draeni\r\n-- Talent Spec: Protection\r\n-- Off Spec: Fury\r\n-- Professions: Enchanting/Jewlcrafting\r\n-- Time played: I\'m at work right now so can\'t check, but this toon has been my main since 2005. So a whole lot of hours on it.\r\n-- Age (must be 18+): 31\r\n\r\nSCHEDULE\r\n-- Time Zone: EST\r\n-- Average playtime per week (hours): Usually on for 3 of 4 hours everyday. So let\'s say 25-30\r\n-- Are there any days which you are unavailable to play?: Occasionally I DJ karaoke at a bar on Fri and Sat nights, so I usually keep those nights clear.\r\n\r\nRAIDING PREPARATION:\r\n-- Specifically which consumables do you bring with you to raids?: Food, flasks, potions, runes.\r\n-- Do you have vent installed and have a mic? This is required and needs to be working at the time you apply: Yes on having vent and the mic.\r\n\r\nGEAR\r\n-- Armory Link: (please log out in MS gear) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/W%C3%A2rgames/advanced/ \r\n\r\nGUILD INFO:\r\n-- Past guilds/realms and reasons for leaving: Teamwork - (H)Blackrock, raided with them for a long time but they decided to switch to Final Fantasy Online when WoD launched. Afterlife - (A)Stormrage, raided with these guys for a few months but the GM got offered a spot with some world ranked guild on another server and left. Guild fell apart after that. Volatile - (A)Stormrage, not sure what happened. Raided with them for a couple weeks, logged in one day and the GM and all the officers were gone. Been hunting for a new guild since.\r\n-- Current guild: Still in Volatile but not active with them.\r\n-- What are you looking for in a guild?: I just want to raid with a drama free group, and I\'d like a guild that\'s going to stay stable through future expansions. \r\n-- Why do you want to join Core and what do you expect from us?: You guys are at the same progression level I currently am at which allows me to learn with you, and raid times are perfect for me. As for what I\'m looking for; strong leadership and a stable environment. Also looking to make some new online friends.\r\n-- What value-add will you provide to Core and to Core\'s raid team?: I\'d like to think that I bring a good sense of knowledge to a raid. I\'m a very prepared person, always on early, I do my WoW homework for new bosses, etc. I like to teach people anything I can and enjoy helping people out. \r\n\r\n\r\nREFERENCES\r\n-- Please list any Core members you know who will vouch for you: N/A\r\n-- Are you applying with a friend? If so, please list the character name of your friend: N/A\r\n\r\nCOMMENTS\r\n-- Feel free to tell us about yourself and add any additional comments relevant to your application (personality, gaming style, interests, etc.):\r\nWell let\'s see, I\'ve played since launch. Started doing the hardcore raiding thing around the time BWL came out and played really heavy through BC and the begining of WotLK. Took a break to finish up college and came back in ICC and have raided with a more casual mentality since then. Outside of WoW I mainly enjoy RPG\'s, Fallout 4 is a big time killer for me. I bought a PS4 but that\'s more for my fiance than me. \r\nIn the real world though, I\'m a network security administrator for a bioscience lab in Ann Arbor, MI. I\'m big into aquariums and tropical fish (2x75 gallon tanks, and a 30 gallon tank), I also go camping a lot and play a lot of golf. A spend 80% of my day locked in front of a monitor so anything that involves being outside is a big plus for me.\r\n\r\nI put it at the top but my RealID is Wargames#1502. I sent Julise a request last night but I will try to catch her this weekend to do the whole Q&A thing. I hope to meet you guys all soon! \r\n\r\nContact Julise or Ebbie for more information regarding your application.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Core Forum Index -> Applications to Core All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: