Game: World of Warcraft
Server: US - Greymane
Level: 110
Faction: Alliance
Race: Human
Class: Paladin

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Thank you for your interest in Core. Core is a progressive raiding guild on World of Warcraft\'s realm of Greymane. The guild is based on an ambitious atmosphere, where members work together to create a helpful, respectful and fun environment.\r\n\r\nScheduled raids start at 7:00 PM CST and end at 10:30 PM CST, Tue. and Wed. and we expect members to maintain 80% raid attendance. If you can\'t commit to our schedule or attendance requirements, please do not apply for a raider position. \r\n\r\nWe appreciate the time you take to fill out the application. Please fill it out completely and honestly. Applications that are incomplete, that contain inconsistent information or are sloppy mean that you do not take the application seriously. We won\'t either. This is your first impression. Make it count. \r\n\r\nAn officer will be in contact with you (or respond to your post) within two days after you have submitted your app.\r\n\r\nBecause Core is a WoD raiding guild, we do not accept initiates lower than level 110.\r\n\r\nCore requires a raider to have Ventrilo and the mods: Omen/Diamond Threat Meter as well as Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs. Core requires a raider to use appropriate pots/flasks/elixirs while raiding (food is provided) and the use of the appropriate enchants/gems on raiding gear. If you cannot install and/or use these minimum requirements, please do not apply.\r\n\r\nTo be ready to raid with Core, applicants will have:\r\n-- Ability to be prepared for fights. This includes awareness of strats and bringing consumables and flasks, being fully gemmed and enchanted.\r\n-- Ability to blend into Core and not expect Core to blend into you.\r\n-- Positive non-disruptive attitude.\r\n-- Prior raid experience. \r\n\r\nApplicants who completely and competently answer ALL questions will have a greater chance of being invited as an initiate.\r\n_________________________________________________________________________________________\r\nCHARACTER\r\n-- Name:sfen\r\n-- Class:pally\r\n-- Level:110\r\n-- Race:human\r\n-- Talent Spec:holy\r\n-- Off Spec:ret\r\n-- Professions:mining/enchanting\r\n-- Time played:140+ days\r\n-- Age (must be 18+):28\r\n\r\nSCHEDULE\r\n-- Time Zone:central saskatchewan (we have our own time zone)\r\n-- Average playtime per week (hours):30+\r\n-- Are there any days which you are unavailable to play?:no\r\n\r\nRAIDING PREPARATION:\r\n-- Specifically which consumables do you bring with you to raids?:flask of wispered pact, potion of prolonged power,the hungry magister, and last but not least defiled augment rune\r\n-- Do you have vent installed and have a mic? This is required and needs to be working at the time you apply: no i do not have vent but in the event i am accepted i will gladly install and yes i have a working mic\r\n\r\nGEAR\r\n-- Armory Link: (please log out in MS gear)\r\n\r\nGUILD INFO:\r\n-- Past guilds/realms and reasons for leaving:knight of the valley / lost touch loa from wow\r\n-- Current guild: carpe diem\r\n-- What are you looking for in a guild?:friendly helpfull people who strive to be the best they can be\r\n-- Why do you want to join Core and what do you expect from us?: i want to join core mainly because i feel iv out grown the guild im currently in( and they dont try to better there toons to get into harder content)\r\n-- What value-add will you provide to Core and to Core\'s raid team?:well i feel i can bring experience to the raid group/s just for the one reason that all i really care about is raiding i take it seriously and can follow orders or give them if im in a position to do so\r\n\r\n\r\nREFERENCES\r\n-- Please list any Core members you know who will vouch for you:\r\n-- Are you applying with a friend? If so, please list the character name of your friend:\r\n\r\nCOMMENTS\r\n-- Feel free to tell us about yourself and add any additional comments relevant to your application (personality, gaming style, interests, etc.):well as u know im a 28 year old male i have a family wife 2 kids im very quiet and even a bit awkward when i join a new guild but i will warm up with time i can be a joker at times love to laugh and have fun with my online friends\r\n\r\nas far as my gaming style i dont know how to answer that other than i play alot....\r\n\r\nContact Julise or Ebbie for more information regarding your application.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Core Forum Index -> Applications to Core All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: