Game: World of Warcraft
Server: US - Sargeras
Level: 110
Faction: Alliance
Race: Human
Class: Paladin

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Thank you for your interest in Core. Core is a progressive raiding guild on World of Warcraft\'s realm of Greymane. The guild is based on an ambitious atmosphere, where members work together to create a helpful, respectful and fun environment.\r\n\r\nScheduled raids start at 7:00 PM CST and end at 10:30 PM CST, Tue. and Wed. and we expect members to maintain 80% raid attendance. If you can\'t commit to our schedule or attendance requirements, please do not apply for a raider position. \r\n\r\nWe appreciate the time you take to fill out the application. Please fill it out completely and honestly. Applications that are incomplete, that contain inconsistent information or are sloppy mean that you do not take the application seriously. We won\'t either. This is your first impression. Make it count. \r\n\r\nAn officer will be in contact with you (or respond to your post) within two days after you have submitted your app.\r\n\r\nBecause Core is a WoD raiding guild, we do not accept initiates lower than level 110.\r\n\r\nCore requires a raider to have Ventrilo and the mods: Omen/Diamond Threat Meter as well as Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs. Core requires a raider to use appropriate pots/flasks/elixirs while raiding (food is provided) and the use of the appropriate enchants/gems on raiding gear. If you cannot install and/or use these minimum requirements, please do not apply.\r\n\r\nTo be ready to raid with Core, applicants will have:\r\n-- Ability to be prepared for fights. This includes awareness of strats and bringing consumables and flasks, being fully gemmed and enchanted.\r\n-- Ability to blend into Core and not expect Core to blend into you.\r\n-- Positive non-disruptive attitude.\r\n-- Prior raid experience. \r\n\r\nApplicants who completely and competently answer ALL questions will have a greater chance of being invited as an initiate.\r\n_________________________________________________________________________________________\r\nCHARACTER\r\n-- Name: Griévous\r\n-- Class: Paladin\r\n-- Level: 110\r\n-- Race: Human\r\n-- Talent Spec: Ret\r\n-- Off Spec: Holy\r\n-- Professions: Blacksmithing and Mining\r\n-- Time played: 204 days\r\n-- Age (must be 18+): 25\r\n\r\nSCHEDULE\r\n-- Time Zone: EST\r\n-- Average playtime per week (hours): 25-30 hours per week.\r\n-- Are there any days which you are unavailable to play?: I\'m available all days.\r\n\r\nRAIDING PREPARATION:\r\n-- Specifically which consumables do you bring with you to raids?: Potion of Old War, Runes, Flasks of Countless Armies and I bring Surama Feasts.\r\n-- Do you have vent installed and have a mic? This is required and needs to be working at the time you apply: I have both.\r\n\r\nGEAR\r\n-- Armory Link: (please log out in MS gear) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/gri%C3%A9vous\r\n\r\nGUILD INFO:\r\n-- Past guilds/realms and reasons for leaving: The last guild that I raid with was a group within the Currently Online guild group on the Sargeras server. Left due to family issues that I needed to take care of. Other than that, the last serious raiding guild I was in was Without Equal from Garrosh back in Cata. I was the MT and officer and left because I decided to quit the game.\r\n-- Current guild: Currently Insane\r\n-- What are you looking for in a guild?: A guild that likes to have fun but push content at the same time. It\'s nice to joke around and everything but I like to clear content while it\'s current so I\'m hoping you\'re the same way.\r\n-- Why do you want to join Core and what do you expect from us?: Julise reached out to me on the recruiting forums and I like what I saw. I really like the fact that you have been raiding for 10+ years which is really hard to find with guilds constantly breaking up.\r\n-- What value-add will you provide to Core and to Core\'s raid team?: Someone that can contribute a lot. Like I said, I used to be the MT and raid leader for my guild so I\'m used to always looking up fights and strategies to make progress. I always come well prepared and I don\'t make excuses for slacking or not taking care of my part.\r\n\r\n\r\nREFERENCES\r\n-- Please list any Core members you know who will vouch for you: Don\'t know anyone.\r\n-- Are you applying with a friend? If so, please list the character name of your friend:\r\n\r\nCOMMENTS\r\n-- Feel free to tell us about yourself and add any additional comments relevant to your application (personality, gaming style, interests, etc.):\r\n\r\nContact Julise or Ebbie for more information regarding your application.

Ebbie
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Tmbryant91 - by Ebbie

Hello Grievous! Thanks for the app and the interest in <Core>! We still need a ret on the team. I will look for you on your server, but the odds of me picking a time to log in at the same time you are logged in is very ify. I don't have your real ID, but add mine, Julise#1858 and we can discuss joining <Core>. Thanks!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Core Forum Index -> Applications to Core All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: